Friday, January 3, 2014

January's set

I have found some much joy and instant gratification making jewelry.
This  week's set is a garnet pearl glass bead 7 inch bracelet with Czech rose colored beads and a magnetic clasp.
Comes with 1 inch matching dangle earrings and I can make this set in any other colored beads and sizes.
Shipping and handling  is $3.00 in the USA and price for the set is $20.00+ shipping.
Please let me know if interested. For those of you who know me , I am helping my daughter through grad school so if I can sell a few things to help with living expenses it is gratefully appreciated.
Happy new year my cyber friends.

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

Very pretty B.

Needled Mom said...

Very pretty. That's a fun hobby too!

Barb said...

That is beautiful. You do a fabulous job...I know first hand....